Skip to main content

Payments, Cancellations and Refunds


Payments for events may be made online using this secure credit card booking facility. Bookings made by schools may be invoiced with payment terms strictly 14 days. Payments are required before the event date. Overdue accounts may incur late fees including but not limited to a one off 10% late fee or a 2.5% monthly fee. Recovery of administration expenses may also be applicable.


Where indicated, some events attract a discount for Montessori Australia Foundation (MAF) School/Centre and Individual Subscribers. The discount applies to the current year (2013) subscribers only. For Individual Subscribers, the discount applies to the individual subscriber only. For School/Centre Subscribers, the discount applies to the parents/carers (maximum of 2) of currently enrolled children at the subscribing school/centre or teaching staff (and Principal/Centre Owner) currently employed at the school/centre. Additional family members must register separately at the full rate with no discount applicable.

Cancellations and Refunds

Cancellations received prior to two months before the event will attract a 10% administration fee with the remaining 90% being refunded.

Cancellations received between two months and one week before the event will attract a 25% administration fee with the remaining 75% being refunded.

Cancellations received within one week prior to the event, during the event or after the event will not be eligible for any refund. This policy will apply in all cases and unfortunately no consideration can be given to special circumstances.

Don't enter anything